Good news! Applications for the UNICEF internship program are currently being accepted. This article details this training, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process. Also, see Sky Global Internship Program in Turkey
If you plan to start a career in humanitarian work, apply for the UNICEF internships. However, before starting your application, check the criteria and requirements to ensure eligibility for this internship program.
Eligibility Criteria for the UNICEF Paid Internships 2023:
- Applicants must be International Undergraduate or Graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in any Graduate, Undergraduate, and Ph.D. programs or have graduated within the past two years.
- Applicant must be an expert in at least one of the UNICEF’s working languages, i.e., English, Spanish or French. Fluency in the language of the office the applicant is applying to may also be required.
- Applicants must have excellent academic performance, as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Applicants should not have an immediate relative working with UNICEF (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother).
- Have no other relatives in the candidate’s reporting line of authority.
- The candidates must be at least 18 years old or above too.
Ready to start your application? Wait! You must check the benefits of the UNICEF international program. Details about the financial coverage and benefits are provided in this section.
Benefits of the UNICEF Internship program 2023:
- Unicef may provide a monthly stipend for the interns.
- Internees may also get a contribution to the living expenses (in some cases).
- A one-time contribution towards visa and travel costs.
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest organizations in the world and develop your skills.
- Gain hands-on experience and make your CV worthy.
- Receive mentorship and guidance from experienced staff.
- Access to UNICEF’s global network and online library.
APPLY FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS:
- Click on the “apply now” button to check internship positions.
- The first step is researching and selecting the position that fits your interest and qualifications. Multiple positions are offered in different countries.
- Once you have identified a suitable position, you should read the job description and requirements carefully to ensure that you meet all of the criteria. You should also research the organization’s mission and values to understand the work that UNICEF does.
- The next step is to create a strong resume and cover letter. Your Resume/CV should be tailored to the position you are applying for, highlighting your relevant skill and experience. Moreover, the cover letter should explain why you are an ideal applicant for the internship and how your skills and experience can contribute to the organization’s mission.
- Once you have completed your application, submit it online. Be sure to double-check all the information you have provided and make sure it is accurate.
- After submitting your application, you can only wait for a response. It may take a few weeks to hear from the organization. Applying for a UNICEF internship program can be a great way to gain valuable experience and make a difference.
Where do you want us to send you new opportunities?