The Punjab Revenue Department is accepting applications from qualified applicants to fill the most recent vacancies in its Assistant Commissioner Offices. The Daily Dawn newspaper provided us with this Revenue Department Government of Punjab Jobs 2021. Job seekers in Punjab are encouraged to bookmark this website to stay up to date on current and upcoming Punjab Revenue Department openings.
Revenue Department Punjab Jobs Advertisement Latest
|Posted on:||9th December 2021|
|Location:||Attock, Gujranwala, Kasur, Sheikhupura, Sialkot, Taxila|
|Last Date:||December 24, 2021|
|Company:||Revenue Department Punjab|
|Address:||Assistant Commissioner Officer, Qauidabad, Kasur|
For the position of Field Staff/Patwari (BPS-09) at the Punjab Revenue Department’s Assistant Commissioner Offices/District Revenue Department, the Punjab Revenue Department is accepting applications from competent, young, and active persons. These opportunities are open to residents of these districts who are searching for government/patwari jobs. Only Tehsil-based candidates are eligible.
These advertisements published as:
- AC Office Tehsil Chunian Jobs
- Patwari Jobs in Sheikhupura Assistant Commissioner Office
- AC Office Tehsil Hazro District Attock Jobs for Patwari
- AC Office Daska District Sialkot Jobs
- Revenue Department/Assistant Commissioner Office Gujranwala Jobs 2021
- Assistant Commissioner Office Taxila Jobs for Patwari
- Assistant Commissioner Officer Pattoki Jobs for Patwari
ICS/Intermediate candidates are eligible to apply for Patwari jobs. A typing speed of 40 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Urdu is required. In MS Word and Inpage, candidates should be able to type at this pace. Candidates should know how to use a computer. The age range for these positions is 18 to 25 years old. According to the Government Recruitment Policy, universal age relaxation would be allowed. A 5% quota for minorities shall be adhered to.
How to Apply for Revenue Department Punjab Jobs 2021?
- Applications should be submitted with three pictures, educational papers, proof of residence, CNIC, and character certificate (attested copies) before the time specified in the advertising.
- There will be no direct applications allowed.
- Only applications sent by mail will be considered.
- Candidates must submit their applications to the appropriate AC Office..