Class 4 jobs in Punjab Education Department (2022) (11765+ Posts) Government of Punjab Non-Teaching Jobs 2022 Jobs for Non-Teaching Personnel in 2022. Non-Teaching Jobs are advertised by the Punjab Government’s Education Department. Assistant Class IV positions are available. This is a fantastic opportunity for people interested in working in the Educational Department. Beginning in 2022, the Department of Education has stated that new employment options in class 4 will be accessible. Read on to learn more about these intriguing positions if you’re seeking a new and exciting challenge!
According to their website, numerous additional class 4 positions will become available in 2022. Continue reading to discover more about these jobs and see if any of them are a good fit for you!
RECRUITMENT OF NON-TEACHING STAFF IN THE PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT FROM BPS-01 TO BPS-04.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for work in the Punjab province, including Attock, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chakwal, Chiniot, D.G Khan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Gujrat, Hafizabad, Jhelum, Jhang, Kasur, Khanewal, Khushab, Lahore, Layyah, Lodhran, Muzaffargarh, Man
Candidates can submit their application forms until January 31, 2022, which is the deadline. Below you can find some basic details regarding this job posting.
- Posted on: 16 January 2022
- Location: Punjab
- Education: Literate, Matric, Middle, Primary
- Vacancies: 11765
- Last Date: January 31, 2022
- Class IV
How to apply:
- Only matric degree holders are eligible to apply for these positions. Please see the photograph of the Job Advertisement published in the Daily Express for further details.
- Candidates who have completed a recognized school/Literate, university’s Matric, Middle, or Primary degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for these Non-Teaching Jobs.
- The most recent advertisement will be published on the Department of Education Punjab’s official website.
- Candidates must be Punjabi citizens.
- There will be no TA/DA granted to applicants that attend the interview.