Applicants are invited to apply for the METI 2023 Japanese Internship Program in Japan. All international students from around the world are eligible for the Japanese Government METI Internship Program. METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan Fully Funded If you are looking for internship and residency experience in Japan, do not miss this opportunity. This year, 200 trainees from OECD / DAC-listed countries will be recruited for the METI internship program. The summer internship program runs from mid-August to the end of September 2022.
ALSO, APPLY AND READ THE BEST STORIES:
ALSO APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP IN JAPAN University of Tokyo Research Internship Program 2022 In Japan
MUST JOIN SCHOLARSHIPS GROUP FOR MORE DETAIL
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUPS FOR ALL SCHOLARSHIPS
JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP FOR ALL SCHOLARSHIPS 1
JOIN MY WHATSAPP GROUP FOR ALL SCHOLARSHIPS 2
METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan Fully Funded
Internships will be offered by Japanese companies that will host carefully selected internships during the program. As Japanese companies hire foreign professionals for internships, Japan is becoming more and more international in its people and organizations. This is made possible by helping Japanese companies innovate and expand their business abroad, collaborate with foreigners, cross-cultural communication, and networks, and build knowledge aimed at experimenting abroad. This is possible thanks to the development of an internal system in collaboration with the university to change consciousness. The purpose is to bring in the talent of foreigners. METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan Fully Funded.
By doing an internship in Japan, people from developing countries can study business strategies abroad in a Japanese company and gain expertise and skills from Japanese companies, and they can be trained as global leaders. Japan may be able to operate in its home countries. METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan Fully Funded
METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 Details:
- Offered by: Government of Japan
- Duration: 2 Months
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Award country: Japan
- Last Date: 30 June 2022.
Financial Benefits of METI Government Of Japan Internship Program:
The Japan METI Internship Program 2023 is a fully-funded internship program for international students. It covers the following:
- You will receive insurance benefits for the duration of your internship.
- Students can borrow electronic devices such as laptops, communication devices, and cell phones.
- All expenses are fully covered while traveling in Japan. METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan Fully Funded
List of Eligible Countries:
Аfghаnistаn, Demосrаtiс Рeорle’s Reрubliс оf Kоreа Аrmeniа, Аlbаniа, Аngоlа, Zimbаbwe, Bоliviа, Аlgeriа, Bаnglаdesh, Саbо Verde, Аntiguа аnd Bаrbudа, Benin, Саmerооn Аrgentinа, Bhutаn, Соngо, Аzerbаijаn, Burkinа Fаsо, Сôte d’Ivоire, Belаrus, Burundi, Egyрt, Belize, Саmbоdiа, El Sаlvаdоr, Bоsniа аnd Herzegоvinа, Сentrаl Аfriсаn Reрubliс, Eswаtini, Bоtswаnа, Сhаd, Geоrgiа, Brаzil, Соmоrоs, Ghаnа, Demосrаtiс Reрubliс оf the Соngо, Guаtemаlа, Соlоmbiа, Djibоuti, Hоndurаs, Соstа Riса, Eritreа, Indiа, Сubа, Ethiорiа, Indоnesiа, Dоminiса, Gаmbiа, Jоrdаn, Dоminiсаn Reрubliс, Guineа, Kenyа, Eсuаdоr, Guineа-Bissаu, Kоsоvо, Equаtоriаl Guineа, Hаiti, Kyrgyzstаn, Fiji, Kiribаti, Miсrоnesiа, Gаbоn, Lао Рeорle’s Demосrаtiс Reрubliс, Mоldоvа, Grenаdа, Lesоthо, Mоngоliа, Guyаnа, Liberiа, Mоrоссо, Irаn, Mаdаgаsсаr, Niсаrаguа, Irаq, Mаlаwi, Nigeriа, Jаmаiса, Mаli, Раkistаn, Kаzаkhstаn, Mаuritаniа, Рарuа New Guineа, Lebаnоn, Mоzаmbique, Рhiliррines, Libyа, Myаnmаr, Sri Lаnkа, Mаlаysiа, Neраl, Syriаn Аrаb Reрubliс, Mаldives, Niger, Tаjikistаn, Mаrshаll Islаnds, Rwаndа, Tоkelаu, Mаuritius, Sао Tоme аnd Рrinсiрe, Tunisiа, Mexiсо, Senegаl, Ukrаine, Mоntenegrо, Sierrа Leоne, Uzbekistаn, Mоntserrаt, Sоlоmоn Islаnds, Vаnuаtu, Nаmibiа, Sоmаliа, Viet Nаm, Nаuru, Sоuth Sudаn, West Bаnk аnd Gаzа Striр, Niue, Sudаn, Nоrth Mасedоniа, Tаnzаniа, Раlаu, Timоr-Leste, Раnаmа, Tоgо, Раrаguаy, Tuvаlu, Рeru, Ugаndа, Sаint Helenа, Yemen, Sаint Luсiа, Zаmbiа, Sаint Vinсent аnd the Grenаdines, Sаmоа, Serbiа, Sоuth Аfriса, Surinаme, Thаilаnd, Tоngа, Turkey, Turkmenistаn, Venezuelа, Wаllis аnd Futunа.
Eligibility Criteria of the METI Japanese Internship Program:
The student must be a citizen of one of the above countries.
- You must agree on the purpose of the program and be willing to cooperate with Japanese businesses to promote overseas internationalization and business development and network with overseas universities.
- Must be proficient in Japanese (JLPT level N3 or higher) or English.
- Applicants must be at least 20 years old and not more than 40 years old by October 15, 2022.
- You must be able to submit a school or university enrollment or graduation certificate and a letter of recommendation from the (enrolled / graduate) university or company, etc. You must be able to undergo the necessary training and do the internship at the designated workplace.
- Candidates must be able to participate in the internship according to the schedule set by the Zip Office.
You may not have participated in this program from the fiscal year 2016 to the fiscal year 2021.
The last date to apply for the METI Government Of Japan Internship Program 2022-23 is:
- Summer internship: the middle of May, 2022～the late June
- Winter internship: the middle of August, 2022～the late September
How to Apply for CERN Administrative Student Program?
Interested parties are encouraged to complete the online application form for the Japanese Internship Program of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry 2023 in Japan. Also, the link to the official announcement is the following. METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan Fully Funded
- Online registration is accepted by the registration form on the website of the Program Secretariat.
- The selection process is based on your application, your internship/qualifications, and experience, your understanding of the purpose of the program, the conditions of the host company, and your application.
- The selection will be conducted through document screening, primary interview (local language / English / Japanese), and secondary interview (Japanese / English). METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan Fully Funded
- Individual submission of various certificates, letters of recommendation, photographs, documents required for visas, etc. Relevant university degrees, language skills, etc should be provided separately.