Maastricht University Scholarship 2023 in Netherlands | Fully Funded
Hello, grads The Maastricht University Scholarship 2023 is another Master’s scholarship offered by chances circle. International students can apply for a master’s scholarship from Maastricht University that will pay their tuition and give them a monthly stipend. Non-EU citizens enrolled in a master’s program at the university that qualifies may submit an application.
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Telegram
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on Whatsapp.
For Latest Scholarship Opportunities Join Us on our Facebook Group
The university finances one of the two types of scholarships that MU offers. The second is the Holland Scholarship, which is supported by the Dutch government (through the Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science) in collaboration with Dutch universities of applied sciences and higher education institutions. A one-year master’s program lasts for 13 months, whereas a two-year master’s program lasts for 25 months. All international students from outside the European Union are encouraged to submit an application to Maastricht University for the.
Courses Offered for the Maastricht University Scholarship
APPLY FOR MORE SCHOLARSHIPS:
Ph.D. AND POSTDOC SCHOLARSHIPS IN THE UK
University of Guelph President’s Scholarships 2023-2024 in Canada
EU Funded Master Ph.D. and Academics Scholarships in France
Ghent University Scholarships in Belgium
Tampere University Scholarships in Finland 2023
TWAS-IsDB Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
Maastricht University Scholarship in the Netherlands
Following is the list of master’s programs offered for the Holland scholarships for international students :
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- Arts and Heritage: Policy, Management, and Education
- Modern Political Culture: Ideas and Discourses in Context (MA)
- Research Master European Studies
- European Studies on Society, Science, and Technology
- European Public Policy, Institutions, and Governance
- Contemporary Literature and Arts: Cultural Interventions and Social
- MA European Studies: International Relations
- MA European Studies: Global Policy and Governance Challenges
- Master Cultures of Arts, Science, and Technology-Research
Faculty of Law
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Law & Market Integration
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Public Law & Governance
- LLM European Law School: spec. General program
- LLM Forensics, Criminology, and Law
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. General program
- MSc Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. Human Rights
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. International and European Tax Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Customs and International Supply Chain
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. International Trade and Investment Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Tax and Technology
Faculty of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences (MSc)
- Global Health
- MSc Healthcare Policy, Innovation, and Management
- Governance and Leadership in European Public Health
- MSc Health Education and Promotion
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Health and Rehabilitation
- Biomedical Sciences
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Sports and Nutrition
- MSc Work, Health, and Career
- Health Food Innovation Management
Faculty of Science and Engineering
- MSc Systems Biology
- MSc Imaging and engineering
Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- MSc Forensic Psychology
- MSc Psychology: spec. Cognitive Neuroscience
- Research Master Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience: spec. Cognitive Neuroscience
School of Business and Economics
- MSc. Learning and Development in Organizations
- MSc. Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
- MSc. Digital Business and Economics
- MSc. Public Policy and Human Development
Eligibility Criteria :
Are you considering submitting a scholarship application to study in the Netherlands? Before beginning the application, review the specifications. The requirements for eligibility are as follows:
Eligibility Criteria for the Maastricht University Scholarship:
The applicants must be citizens of any non-EU/EEA nation and satisfy the requirements for a visa and permit for residence in the Netherlands.
They cannot have two nationalities.
For the academic year 2023–2024, candidates must have applied to Maastricht University’s master’s program.
Additionally, students need to fulfill the prerequisites and requirements of the program they want to apply for.
Students must not have previously been to the Netherlands for higher study in order to be eligible to apply. For this European fellowship, candidates who finished their exchange programs in the Netherlands are also welcome to apply.
When applying, candidates need not be older than 35.
They must have excelled academically in their previous degree, with preference given to those who.
An outstanding scholarship possibility for international students is the Maastricht University Scholarship in Holland. Students need not worry about their financial security or benefits. The information regarding the perks and financial support provided by this scholarship is provided below.
Maastricht University Scholarship Benefits:
- Full tuition fee waiver.
- Pre-academic training costs will be covered by the UM international services desk.
- Living expenses are up to € 12,350 for the 13-month program and € 23,750 for the two years program (25 months).
- € 207 for the visa application cost.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Opportunity to study in a European country.
Requirements for Holland Scholarships 2023:
- A CV.
- Letter of motivation.
- Contact details of the referee.
- Recommendation letter.
- Proof of academic excellence, including transcripts.
- Personal statement of financial need.
- Upload all the documents in doc, Docx, or pdf format, then submit your application. Make sure to fill out the application correctly, as the application will be submitted only once.
- Students must register for one of the scholarship-eligible master’s programs at Maastricht University. Students can check the official website for details to register for the course.
- Students must receive a conditional offer of admission to the master’s program.
- After applying through Studielink, you will receive a student ID number. That student ID will be used to complete the scholarship application.
- Log in to the UM account and fill out the scholarship application form.
Upload the documents in .doc, .docx, or PDF format, and submit your application for the holland scholarship.
- Please note that students can submit the application once; ensure that all of your documents and referee contact details are correct.
- The deadline for Maastricht University scholarship application is 1 February 2023.