Latest Join Pak Army Mujahid Force 2022 may be found here. Do you have a Matric pass? Residents of Pakistan who are looking to Join Pak Army Mujahid Force 2022 Sepahi are encouraged to read this post on the Pakistan Army’s most recent recruiting. Join Pak Army Mujahid Force 2022 Sepahi positions are the most recent recruiting notices issued by the Pakistan Army. On the 26th of December 2021, we received this Join Mujahid Force Jobs as Sepahi from the Daily Jang publication. Applicants may also go to Join Pakistan Army as Captain Jobs for further information. The complete information is available in the picture of the notification displayed below.
All Pakistanis are eligible to apply for these army positions. So, now that we’ve covered all of the facts, let’s look at the qualifying requirements and how they pertain to the above-mentioned positions.
Mujahid Force is a well-known affiliated Defensive Force of the Pakistan Army, which is overseen by the Pakistani government and constantly provides excellent career possibilities for civilians. As a government agency, it offers a variety of government positions for people with various degrees of education.
|Posted on:||26th December 2021|
|Last Date:||December 31, 2021|
|Address:||Mujahid Regiment, Badin|
Eligibility Criteria for Mujahid Force Jobs:
- Domicile: Sindh
- Qualifications: Matriculation
- For Sportsman: Middle
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years
- Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches
- Chest: Minimum 30 Inches
If you match the aforementioned qualifications, you are welcome to apply, and you will be eligible for a handsome compensation package ranging from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 100,000, as well as other advantages such as Medical Allowance, Rent Allowance, and other stipends. The chosen rising star may be allocated to any place in Pakistan.
- All essential papers and degrees, such as original documents and attested copies of educational certificates, domicile, recent photographs, CNIC, and father’s CNIC, can be brought to the test/interview.
- The copies of papers must be authenticated by a Pakistani government official.
- From December 28th to December 31st, 2021, candidates can present for registration at Badin Cantt.