If you are looking forward to studying in the US with a fully-funded scholarship, this opportunity is a golden opportunity that you can take advantage of. Fulbright Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process in detail step by step.
ALSO, APPLY FOR FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIPS
- HURFORD YOUTH LEADERSHIP PROGRAM 2023 IN THE USA
- MBBS Scholarships for International Students 2023
- Fully Funded Ph.D. and Postdoc at the University of Alberta
- Stanford University Scholarship Program 2023
- Scholarships in Australia 2022 FULLY FUNDED
- Thailand Government Scholarship 2022
- Tesla Internship Program 2022 Fully Funded
- GIFT Internship In South Korea 2022
- Harvard University FREE ONLINE COURSES 2022 APPLY ONLINE
- DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022-2023 ONLINE APPLY
- METI Japanese Internship Program 2023 in Japan Fully Funded
- Fully Funded Scholarships in the Netherlands 2022
- UNICEF Internship 2023 | Fully Funded With Certificate
- MEXT Scholarship 2023 (Fully Funded) Application Process
- Milton Fisher Scholarship 2022 IN the USA
Eligibility Criteria :
Interested in applying for a fully funded scholarship in the USA? Before applying for this amazing scholarship, please read the criteria and requirements to check your eligibility. Opportunities circle has made it easier for you and listed the eligibility criteria below:
Eligibility criteria for US Fulbright Degree Program for Pakistani Students:
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants must have a GRE score to apply for a Fulbright scholarship.
- TOEFL will be required from all the selected candidates.
- For the Master’s program, applicants should have a four-year Bachelor’s degree. For the Ph.D. program, applicants must have a Master’s, or M.Phil (a minimum of 18 years of formal education).
- It is recommended that the applicant have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- The applicants shall return to Pakistan, serve their country, and share their U.S. experiences with Pakistan’s colleagues and community groups.
- Students from KPK, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, Balochistan, and Northern areas are encouraged to apply.
Students concerned about financial coverage and benefits need not worry. Below are the details about financial coverage and benefits offered by the USEFP Fulbright Program funded by the U.S. Department of State for Pakistani students.
Benefits of the Fulbright Scholarship in USA 2024
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fee.
- Textbook expenses will be provided.
- Students do not need to worry about travel expenses, the scholarship also covers return airfare tickets.
- Moreover, a living stipend and health insurance will be provided.
- Students will get assistance with the visa process.
- Opportunity to study at top universities in the USA.
Fulbright Scholarship Requirements:
- GRE score report
- An application form
- 3 reference letters
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Scanned transcripts (grading scale of the university issuing the degree should be uploaded).
- The application process is online for this USEFP Scholarship in the USA; the first step is creating an online application account.
- Applicants must have GRE (Graduate Record Examination) score before starting an application.
- There are different sections of the application; make sure to provide the correct information and all required documents.
- Students must complete and submit the application before the deadline ends.
Fulbright 2024 Deadline:
The deadline to submit the scholarship application form is 12 April 2024.