eco401 final term past papers by moaaz gets pdf papers files from the below link.
GET MORE PAPERS:
- ECO401 HIGHLIGHTED HANDOUTS
- ECO401 Handouts PDF
- ECO401 Final Term Past Paper 2021
- ECO401 MIDTERM PAST PAPER
Since this course is titled “Introduction to Programming”, this is the most important and suitable for understanding what programming really means.
First, let’s look at a widely known definition of programming. Definition: “A program is a precise sequence of steps to solve a specific problem.”
- It means that when we say we have a program, it really means we know about a complete set of activities to be performed in a certain order.
- Purpose these activities are intended to solve the given problem. Alan Perlis, a professor at Yale University, says: “Teaching children to the program goes against the grain of modern education. if you want Eco401 final term past papers by moaaz then click below the available link.
What fun is there in making plans, gaining discipline in organizing thoughts, devoting attention to detail, and learning to be self-critical? ”
It’s a sarcastic statement about modern education, and it means modern education does not develop critical skills such as planning, organizing, and paying attention to detail.
Practically in our daily life, we are constantly planning, organizing, and paying attention to fine details (if we want our plans to succeed).
- And it is also fun to do these activities. For example, for a picnic trip, we plan where to go, what to wear, what to have for lunch, arrange travel details and have a good time while doing so.
- When we talk about computer programming, then as Mr. Steve Summit says “At the most basic level, programming a computer is simply telling it what to do, and this hackneyed-sounding definition is no joke.
- There really aren’t any other basic aspects of computer programming; everything else we talk about will
be simply the details of a particular, usually artificial, narrative mechanism and computer what to do.