Central European University Scholarships in Hungary
More than 50 study programs in 17 CEU departments are available under this scholarship. Courses are taught in English. This scholarship will cover all costs for Master’s and Ph.D. studies, as well as provide tuition fees for undergraduate students. The University does not charge any application fee from the students. Students can apply without an IELTS/TOEFL test score by providing their English Proficiency Certificate. Here is the most prestigious chance for talented students to study in Hungary without IELTS.
The Central European University (CEU) was founded in 1991 and is a private research institution. The QS World University Rankings ranked the university 30th in politics and 37th in philosophy worldwide. This is the most prestigious scholarship for all students from all over the world.
- University: Central European University
- Degree level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Hungary
- Last Date: 1 February 2023.
Central European University Scholarships 2023 in Hungary for International Students is a full free scholarship for postgraduate study programs while undergraduate students only receive tuition fees. Details are given below:
- Up to 100% Tuition Fee
- Health Insurance
- Monthly Stipend:
- CEU Master’s Excellence Scholarship: 1,000 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Distinction Scholarship: 750 EUR/Month
- CEU Master’s Scholarship: 500 EUR/Month
- CEU Doctoral Scholarships: 1,350 EUR/Month
Two Presidential Awards will be given to outstanding students having a total value of 5,000 EUR each. The Award covers the tuition fee throughout the four years of studies as follows:
- The year I: 500 EUR
- Year II: 1,000 EUR
- Year III: 1,500 EUR
- Year IV: 2,000 EUR
List of Available Study Fields:
All the many academic fields and master’s fields are offered by CEU University. Students can apply in any academic field listed below for Central European University Scholarships 2023 in Hungary:
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Network and Data Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Nationalism Studies Program
- Department of International Relations
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Department of History
- Department of Legal Studies
- Department of Philosophy
- Center for Eastern Mediterranean Studies
- Department of Medieval Studies
- Department of Gender Studies
- School of Public Policy
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- Department of Cognitive Science
- Department of Economics and Business
- Center for Religious Studies.
You must submit the following document for admission to Central European University for Central European University Scholarships:
- Previous Degree Certificates
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Recommendations Letters
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Any Others (if required)
To be eligible for Central European University Scholarships in Hungary, applicants must meet the following criteria:
All international applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
To be admitted to the bachelor’s degree program, the candidate must have a high school diploma.
A candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree certificate/transcript in order to be enrolled in a master’s degree program.
Applicants must have a master’s degree to be eligible for a Ph.D.
Proof of knowledge of the English language.
The last date to apply for the CEU International Scholarships 2023 in Hungary is 1st February 2023.
How to Apply:
There is an online application system to apply for Central European Universities Scholarships 2023 in Hungary. The links to the official advertisement are given below: